Episode 10 Teaser: Jasper

I walked out of the elevator car and stepped onto plush red carpet. It reminded me of the color of blood. For a brief moment I wondered if it was to hide the stains of others who had walked down this hall before me. The walls were covered in Renaissance paintings and something made me think they weren't reproductions.

The giant came to a stop before a set of gold gilded doors. He turned to me and a sneer broke across his face.

"It would be best if you didn't talk until told to."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I was so anxious to read what will happen with Jasper and Alice. I guess my wish will be fulfilled soon, but I am not sure if he will be so happy after this meeting... Is going to the Volturi? And what are they in this story??

gossip_bangkok said...

ohhh.. sounds mysterious...
Can't wait for the chapter..
thanks ladies! <3

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, He's probably going to be owing a fucking HUGE amount of money to unsavoury characters & they going to either threaten him or blackmail him. Oh dear, poor Jazz. Lol can't wait ey!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe they are
going to have him kill
James. I wonder why
they want him dead what
did he do to them?

Post a Comment

Followers